2009年11月9日星期一

Cardinals cut Bears into shreds

From five interceptions to five touchdown passes, Cardinals shred Bears 41-21.
Warner was really at his best performance this game.“So much of this business is how you respond and how you come back,” Warner said. “I always want my teammates to know that I’m going to be there every week battling with them. And if I have a bad week, hopefully they can pick me up. If not, I’ll try to do my best the next.”
“Kurt played just phenomenal again,” said Fitzgerald, who has family in Chicago and spent summers here as a child. “He was making the right reads and getting the ball to the guys who were open. When we’re clicking like that, it’s hard to stop us.”
With a Thursday night game at San Francisco,the Bears do not have enough time to regroup.Bears seems got worse from Harris got tossed.
I like cardinals jerseys.

没有评论:

发表评论