2009年10月29日星期四

Stafford practices with Lions Tuesday

Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz seems not to reveal the details about the recovery of quarterback Matt Stafford.
Absolutely nothing,” said Schwartz, when asked what he would reveal about Stafford’s participation in Tuesday’s practice. “I do think the bye came at a good time for getting people healthier, and everyone was able to at least do something, but that’s as far as I will go.”
The media can go through Stafford's individual drills;he wasn’t fully involved in the full-team portion of the session.
“I was limited,” he said. “I didn’t get all the reps, but I took a few. This is the most I’ve done on it, and it felt pretty good.”Stafford, though, knows that he’s been down this road before. The last time he tried to go through most of a practice, the knee swelled and he had to have a second MRI.

没有评论:

发表评论